Handicapped Permit

Such permit may be provided for a designated time period to students  needing special consideration on a long or short-term basis. To obtain such a permit, a Student must apply through the office of Student Accessibility and Accommodation Services (SAAS), Dean of Students Office (Bourne Center-2nd Floor).  Students will need to bring a medical document from the SGU clinic stating the need for the permit.  If a permit is issued, the permit must be visible in the dashboard window at all times and the person issued the permit must be driving the vehicle.