Emotional Support Animal (ESA)

Emotional support animals are not service animals and are strictly prohibited in campus buildings, food service and eating areas. Students with pets/ESA’s/Service Animals are eligible to live off-campus, but permission is required through the housing office and can be made through the Housing Application on the SGU portal. (link?)

Special Note: It is the responsibility of the student entering Grenada with any animal, including a service animal to comply with applicable Grenadian laws concerning registration and vaccination of the service animal.