Students should contact the appropriate Schools office directly to obtain a Dean’s Letters.
- School of Medicine:
- Preclinical Program: Dean of SOM and/or Preclinical Program Director
- Medical Program, Basic Sciences: Dean of Basic Sciences Office
- Medical Program, Clinical Years: Dean, School of Medicine—The Dean’s Letter for postgraduate training applications is now known as the Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- School of Veterinary Medicine: Associate Dean, School of Veterinary Medicine
- School of Arts and Sciences: Dean of School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Studies Program: Dean of Graduate Studies Program
No fee is charged for any of these letter requests; however, please allow a minimum of two weeks for processing.